Bones Swiss Bearings 608 Original
|Options||8mm, 608 In Stock|
|Description||Legendary Original Bones Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 24 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
* Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
* High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
* Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
* Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
* Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
* Set of 8 bearings
* 4 bearing spacers
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.